måndag 8 december 2008

My Day

School was fun. In it being school type of way. I went to school thinking I had a first period class, and me being me I forgot that we have no Chemistry anymore. Awesome. Its fun going to school stressed out thinking your late then figuring out that there would be nothing to be stressed over. Oh well. In swedish schools theres something called KlassKampen or as Eric says "It means ClassCamp." Which has absolutely nothing to do with KlassKampen. Well it turns out that its kind of like a talent show but classes compete against each other. I came up with the sweet idea of doing the OkGo dance--->





It turns out we would only have four days to learn it, so it wasn't exactly the greatest idea in the world:)
After school we had another exchange students meeting with Kerstin:) We got an amazing cheescake!! So yummmy!! I went with Julia and Bertha to there swedish class, totally last minute where I got to be an assistant while the rest of the class made gingerbread cookies and answered christmas questions. I got to help. I was pretty sweet;)
I also got to go to Brontes rotary meeting tonight. Not much happened there. There was a Christams tree there that was really pretty:)

Inga kommentarer: