måndag 1 december 2008

Happy Birthday Vickan!!

Today was probably the best Monday in a long time! It also turned out to be viktorias birthday. There was no way the day was going to go by without celebrating. So we ended up singing happy birthday to her infront of about 100-200 ppl in the cafeteria(not exactly sure how many were in there at the time)...


We all put X# of money into buying here cake, that was pretty much amazing. After school I went some shopping with Klara & Nina before they left to go study for chemistry. So RIDING MY BIKE today was not exactly the greatest idea i have ever had. It ended up raining on the way home. My glasses ended up fogging and i could barely see anything, but it was definitely better when your with friends. I talked to allison when I got home. LOVE HER! I got to show here the awesomest thing ever. I got an advent calender, with a High School Musical theme, from Ulla. So cool. So now everyday I can have a peace of chocolate before christmas. GNARLY!

Inga kommentarer: