tisdag 2 december 2008

Naturhistoriska Riksmuseet

This morning i think i might of gotten one of the coolest wake up calls ever! The Funny Buddy, randomly called me(through skype) at 6 am to tell me he was going to bed, and tease me a little... right after my cell phone alarm rang. I thought it was pretty awesome:P Probably wouldn't be as awesome though if I didn't have to wake up I must say...But anyways, the reason I woke up so ridiculously early was to get a ride to school, where I was going to go on a field trip into Stockholm(the greatest city in the world). My "biology" class and I were all off to see the Nature & History Museum. It was alot of fun actuallly. It took a while, but I ended up getting to walk through a whales stomach. I felt a little like pinocchio:) Me and three others got to see a Underwater Monsters in 3D in the Imax theater for 50 kroner...It doesn't get scarier than that...Oh, and Texas was featured in the movie(appromimately 15 seconds) for finding fossils, which I think I have been in the same place they showed... There was something called the Climate Show, pretty much something that Al Gore would have have probably created. There was a room where you could watch a video of tragic weather stories and you felt a little as if you were there b/c there were air and light machines in the room, so they pushed me around a little. Thats how you have fun on a Tuesday. We all got back home around 6 pm where I headed straight to my g-mothers apartment to have dinner. I might have fallen asleep at the table, b/c when Ulla asked me a question, I had no idea what she was talking about, pretty much solving the whole I have to go to bed.

Inga kommentarer: