söndag 7 december 2008


Have been a bad blogger... I know...
I going to start again ready:)
Thursday the last ever Chemistry test happened. YAY!! i mean..uhhh..aww.. Well now since there is no more chemistry biology is taking its place. But that should be good, I definitely liked biology more than chemistry in high school.


Friday was tough. The day was just hard mentally I think, but it ended pretty well. In psychology we saw The Wave, a movie about manipulation. A REALLY GOOD MOVIE. Its just kind of creepy... I went into town after school. By the time I got into town it was pitch black outside and the lights light up, to make the city seem a little bit brighter. But there totally gorgeous. It almost(ALMOST) worth going into town freezing, to just see the lights:) Idol was on Friday night. Only one more episode till the finally. It was kind of sad, b/c my favorite from the beginning was Robin and he was the one who got voted off...But it should be fun to see who wins next week.

Inga kommentarer: