söndag 25 januari 2009

Thats what i call a well spent weekend...

This weekend couldn't have been more amazing! Got to go up to Stockholm for one night with great friends to see Chris Brown. And we got home in time to sleep in before the second bal training..SO much fun..I can't really seem to get over it:P Last night I had a great dinner with two great families. My current family were so great as to invite my new to be family. I move in just 13 days from today. Its kind of crazy! Today I had school again. Suprising, I know;) I started with my photography class..I couldn't have started a Monday morning better, other than maybe sleeping a little longer. Did I mention that I set off riding my bike(first time since just a couple of weeks ago, and the time before that was around the first week of December) at 7:15 a.m.. Just driving is difficult, but than having to actually work to get to school in the morning definitely wakes you up. I had biology again this morning(Love It). We're actually learning stuff that I know. Right now its a little of what I learned Junior year in Anatomy. Oh, and then theres the dress... I set out to the store after school today to buy a dress, when it didn't really turn out as planned. It turns out that there are a couple more pretty dresses out there, making my mind more messed up(haha..alot of m's). So I just have to decide no later than Monday...no pressure at all. And then to top off the day, I ended it with a great hockey night Linköping vs. Djurgården(2-1)..Linköping WON!!

Inga kommentarer: