torsdag 22 januari 2009

My Day Off...

So today was a day to relax and not have to stress about the next class to come, instead it was a day to stress about the Ball Dress...the thing I really want to do before the Chris Brown concert. It was just great:)
I got to meet Jennifer to go eat lunch and just catch up on everything. And most importantly I would think would be that she helped me with looking for a dress, I would think;)
Thank You Jennifer!!
Its definitely not the same as looking for a dress in Texas, at least that I know of. Here I actually have to decide latest next week, because it takes 3 to 3 1/2 months(even 4 in some cases), so that I can order it on time. It's just awesome isn't it.
*Here's a dress that I very much liked(it won't be white).
Hehe..this picture makes me kind of look awkward I must say:P

Inga kommentarer: