tisdag 5 maj 2009

CP Dator!

My computer might just be driving me crazy! No it won't even turn on. One day it will be fixed, and life will be great again:P
I can survive without my computer..I swear! I had school today, and got to ride my bike through the rain to get there. Even though I was a tad angry about the rain, it was still beautiful outside, and it smelled so fresh! A smell that doesn't even exist at 6 in the morning at a golf course in Texas! Thats fresh...haha...Now it's sunny again, and about to leave to go work out with Klara. YAY! It's definitely something I am going to start when I go home again. I feel super good afterwards! After tommorow the next week will be NON-STOP doing things. My first studentskiva, school next morning, Kalmar for 3 days, back again just in time for my second studentskiva, and balträning next morning. I most likely wont be posting anything for the next week=) INTENSE!

Inga kommentarer: